COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, February 21, 2014

Lone Thinker

I spotted this lone thinker atop one of the rocks at Joshua Tree National Park last weekend.  Boy, would I love to be able to do that!  (although I would need some shade...)  Just to sit and think and look at the sky...wouldn't that be WONDERFUL?

4 comments:

  1. Spring break is coming!........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture. Sure captures the essence of Joshua Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Donna and Gumo! I can't WAIT for spring break, but I have to get through the end of the trimester and parent conferences first...sigh...BELIEVE ME...I'll be READY for a break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a beautiful photo! Nice to see some clouds in the sky also.

    ReplyDelete