COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, February 24, 2014

Spring at the horse ranch

I board my 5 horses up in Anza, at a 9 acre ranch owned by a WONDERFUL couple.  I never worry about them.  They are well cared-for!

Spring has sprung already.  The sycamores and maples are budding out.  The almond trees have blossomed.  Birds are gathering materials for their nests, including shedded horse hair.

And, yes, the horses are ALL shedding.  That's really too bad because two storms are coming through this week...one on Wednesday and a larger one Saturday.  We ALL really need the rain.  I just hope it doesn't freeze after that or they'll be cold and I don't have blankets for them...

Anyway, here are some pics from the horse ranch Saturday.






2 comments:

  1. Sycamores and Cherry Blossoms in our woods would be nice soon!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice place to board your horses. Those pink blossoms are sure pretty.

    ReplyDelete