COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, February 14, 2014

Senior pass!

Now that I'm 62 (today), I plan on getting my senior pass for national parks!  YEAH!  And, I'm planning on asking hubby, who is off this weekend for 4 days, to drive me out to Joshua Tree and let me get my pass this weekend.  We'll go over to the Cottonwood entrance.  It's only $10 and it is a lifetime pass.  Hubby already has his, but since I frequently go without him, I need to get my own.  And, I can FINALLY do so!   :-)  (...doing the happy dance!...)  Oh, happy day!   :-)

6 comments:

  1. How nice to celebrate your Birthday on Valentines Day !! Plus you can get your Senior Pass, go to Joshua Tree, and have a long weekend to do all the things you love! Just to let you know - I enjoy your blog and read it every day - it is short, uplifting, informative, with a few Beautiful photos. It gives just a glimpse into life in Palm Desert & Idyllwild with horses and being a teacher. I can feel the sunshine and beauty of the desert thru your blog. It is the perfect little breakfast morsel to savor with a cup of coffee. Have a Happy Birthday & Sweet Weekend !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday - and welcome to the wonderful world of Senior Discounts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a deal, I would be doing the happy dance too.

    Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine's day and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday...you must be filled with love!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it funny how the Senior Pass makes turning 62 such a great birthday?

    ReplyDelete