COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, December 20, 2014

After the storm

We had a nice, RAINY storm here in the desert last Friday and then again this week.  It's always nice to see the desert after a rain.  For two mornings, as I drove to work, we actually had fog here, which is a rare sight indeed.

Last Sunday morning, as I was driving home from 3 days of babysitting the grandson, while his baby sister was in the hospital for jaundice, I took a side road through the sand dunes.  I'll be posting more photos of the dunes later as they are indeed a beautiful sight to see.

I stopped to take a couple of photos of the sand after the rain.  The ripples really stood out!



1 comment: