COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, November 12, 2010

Agave~Looking at the Sky on Friday 111210


One morning, while out on my morning walk, I came across this agave blossom stretching toward the sky. Looking at the Sky on Friday for November 12, 2010.

4 comments:

  1. The desert Southwest is always magical for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tall, gently curved and lovely against the sky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I like the subtle pink in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot against the sky! I know one of these years my agave will bloom and I can't wait. I know that means it will die though. That is ok because it has a lot of babies. I only worry about digging it out afterward!

    ReplyDelete