Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Stills Challenge~Low tech/high tech 112110


I debated about even posting anything for this week's Sunday Stills Challenge, since I didn't want to take photos of televisions, radios, refrigerators, or washing machines...(yawn...) But, while I was at the Palm Desert park, I spotted this Indian artwork, which represents low tech communication. I had several books in my car, so I put one next to it to show high tech. Which do you enjoy more, the low tech or the high tech? Hubby also has a Kindle, but I couldn't very well run home and put his laptop in the photo, but you get the idea. SSC for 11/21/2010.

2 comments: