Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Snowy road~That's My World 113010




Ugh, no...I didn't drive this road yesterday. It was just too icy and slippery, and since it requires 4 WD anyway, there was no way I was going to attempt it alone. It had snowed again the night before and, as I got out to investigate the road, NOBODY had attempted to travel up it! It is a difficult road without ice and snow anyway. I went up it once and got just about a mile up it and turned around, since it is 10 miles to the cabin up at the end. Maybe next spring....???? That's My World for Tuesday, November 30, 2010.
.

5 comments:

  1. Winter has gotten off to a frigid start in northern California as well. I enjoy the change but look forward to spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, snowy, cold world! But they all have a beauty of their own and this one is no exception! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful My World Tuesday posting

    Have a nice week,
    Greetings, Bram

    Link to My Word Tuesday post!

    Seen on My World Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard the Sierras are getting early snow, as we are in CO. Yes - wait until the spring thaw.

    ReplyDelete