Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Oak Creek Canyon Arizona~Scenic Sunday, SOOC, See it Sunday 110710


Hubby and I drove through Oak Creek Canyon yesterday afternoon, in Arizona. The aspen were pretty much gone, but he thought the oaks might be turning. He was right. I'll have to check the ones up Deep Canyon next weekend, when I have a***4 DAY WEEKEND***!!! (I'm so excited!) Anyway, this isn't Deep Canyon, but who knows what lies at the bottom of Deep Canyon? See it Sunday, Straight Out of the Camera Sunday, and Scenic Sunday for November 7, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite places, I have many memories. Thanks for the great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall colors in the forest. The sunshine really brightens those yellow leaves up! Terrific header shot too...

    ReplyDelete