COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, November 29, 2010

Yellow tree in mountains~Mellow Yellow Monday 112910

I drove around one of our local mountain communities on Sunday morning, just to view the snow on the ground and to see what was happening and came upon this yellow tree in the middle of the pines. This is such a pretty area and it is near where my cousin Valerie lives. Hubby and I had 5 acres up here before our daughter was born, 32 years ago. We used to drive our VW bus up there and camp out for the weekend. We would bring our German Shepherd along and I would take long hikes with him, so this area has lots of memories for us. Unfortunately, once our daughter and then our son came along, we had to sell our lot because we couldn't afford the payment on it ($99.00 a month!) We never built on it, but in the last couple of years, new owners have completed a house up high in the rocks. I'll have to stop by sometime and take pics of it and post them as I didn't take any yesterday. But, I still enjoy driving through the community and do so as often as I can! Mellow Yellow Monday for November 29, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment