Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"R" is for raven~ABC Wednesday 111710

There are lots of RAVENS up in and near Deep Canyon. I haven't seen any vultures lately at all. This RAVEN was perched on an agave blossom. While I enjoy the antics of the RAVENS, I miss the quiet majesty of the vultures. I'll have to look for them next weekend! ABC Wednesday for November 17, 2010.

5 comments:

  1. The only poem I ever (partially) memorized. I love the crows and ravens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've had ravens in Albany - noisy birds!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful photo of Raven! and the beautiful music of Robbie Robertson.
    Helen Mac, ABC team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ravens are endlessly fascinating - they seem to write their own stories. Excellent shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute raven image,
    thanks for sharing...
    I learned something from you today.

    ReplyDelete