There are so many yuccas in bloom right now that the local mountains are nearly covered with them. However, stopping next to one or finding a turnout is a little tricky! But, I did find this beautiful one next to a turnout. SkyWatch Friday for May 13, 2011.
I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Friday, May 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Astonishing! How tall is it?
ReplyDeleteLucy
You know, I really don't know how tall they are. It depends how far off the ground they are! This one was quite tall and I wasn't about to crawl through the shrubs to get up close to it. Good question, though!
ReplyDeleteWow I bet that is really a fantastic sight to see! Thanks for the great shot.
ReplyDeleteWow! Great photo.
ReplyDelete