These mountain lion PAW PRINTS are up at the Living Desert Reserve. They are out by Eagle Canyon, where the reserve has a mountain lion on exhibit. There used to be a male with the remaining female, but he passed away several years ago, so she is solitary now. I believe he lived to be 22 years old. I always like to stop and see the prints! ABC Wednesday for May 4, 2011. To view other participants, please visit: http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/
I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Paw Prints~ABC Wednesday~050411
These mountain lion PAW PRINTS are up at the Living Desert Reserve. They are out by Eagle Canyon, where the reserve has a mountain lion on exhibit. There used to be a male with the remaining female, but he passed away several years ago, so she is solitary now. I believe he lived to be 22 years old. I always like to stop and see the prints! ABC Wednesday for May 4, 2011. To view other participants, please visit: http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Perfect Photo and item for the letter this week!
ReplyDeletePlease come see the Paintings at my page.
the paw prints made me nervous - some sort of big cat, for sure!
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
I wouldn't like to come across them in the wild.
ReplyDeleteLucy
Pretty paws!
ReplyDeletehttp://fredamans.blogspot.com/2011/05/abc-wednesday-p-is-for-purple.html
Looks like my hearth. We were setting rocks into concrete and one of our cats walked over the wet concrete. We left the paw prints!
ReplyDeleteJane x
Looks like my hearth. We were setting rocks into concrete and one of our cats walked over the wet concrete. We left the paw prints!
ReplyDeleteJane x
A little worried since there was a print like this in my backyard a couple weeks ago in DHS.
ReplyDelete