I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Morning light~SkyWatch Friday~050412
I never know what I'm going to see on my morning walk. This week I've been spied upon by a pair of coyotes. I see one of them every morning now. He/she keeps its distance and I keep mine. I don't want to interfere with it in any way as I suspect if it's a pair (and I've seen both of them), they probably have pups stashed somewhere. But, on this morning, the clouds were hanging over the mountains, the sun was rising...ahhhh...it was a beautiful morning! SkyWatch Friday for May 4, 2012. That's looking up at the Santa Rosa mountains and up past Deep Canyon. Highway 74 travels this mount and I drive up and down it every weekend to visit my horses. I board them up in these mountains, out of the desert heat. To visit SWF, please go to: http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great sky shot...love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat shades.
ReplyDeleteThat is a gorgeous morning greeting.
ReplyDeletegorgeous sky!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful sky. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteIt always amazed me how different the weather patterns were up there in the San Jacinto - Santa Rosa mountain ranges compared to the rest of So-Cal where the majority of the city people are out of touch for the most part of the reality of nature so close to tham.
ReplyDelete