The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

There's something about a desert sunrise~SkyWatch Friday~071812

I'm taking my Nikon with me tomorrow morning.  A "cold front" is moving in tomorrow.  Temps are supposed to drop here in the desert from 107 today to 92 tomorrow!  YEAH!  I'll take that any day!  It's just too darn early for 107 degree days!  Anyway, I found this beautiful sunrise a few weeks ago.  We haven't had any clouds since then.  SkyWatch Friday for May 18, 2012.  To visit SkyWatch Friday, please go to:    http://skyley.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful desert sunrise! We're heading out to 29 Palms this weekend. Been a few weeks, so really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful capture.

    Happy sky watching.

    My Sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, absolutely gorgeous!

    Please come and see the Sky View at a football field. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful place to enjoy the sunrise, I love the palm trees along the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful sunrise and photo of it!

    ReplyDelete