Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Sprinkler mist~SkyWatch Friday~052512

There's just something magical about sprinklers to me, especially living here in the desert.  I love to seek them out and take photos of them!  I missed these yesterday morning, but I did catch them on this trip during my morning walk at the city-owned golf course.  What a great way to start the day...a nice walk in the desert, the thump, thump, thump of sprinklers and then catching a view of them!  It would have been nice to see my coyotes, but they were elsewhere on this morning.  SkyWatch Friday for May 25, 2012.  To visit SkyWatch Friday, please go to:   http://skyley.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. That does make a pretty shot, doesn't it? Nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your about the sounds and sight of sprinklers having grown up in southern Idaho. Don't you enjoy the soft spray you catch once in awhile when you walk?

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like sprinklers too (except when they're running in the rain) - nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely capture, Happy skywatching! Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you. I think it's water in general. But water in the desert is even nicer!

    ReplyDelete