I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Monday, May 21, 2012
Screen of death for laptop!
Well, I got the "screen of death" on my laptop this evening. I shut it down again, let it sit for 3 hours, and it APPEARS to be working. However, I REALLY need to get a new laptop. This is an old one from hubby and I constantly lose my Internet connection and it was having difficulty loading up photos this afternoon...sigh...$$$. Our daughter got a nice, new laptop at COSTCO and I think I'm going to have to look at one also. This one is too slow, too clumsy, and too old to continue to use...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment