COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Anza got RAIN!

Of course, it rained AFTER I left the horse ranch last Friday.  Up to 1/2 inch of rain!  Lake Anza is back (next to the community center).  I noticed the spotches on the ground this morning when I returned to the ranch right away.  And, you can see the tractor tracks in the arena.

I had to return today because I had to give the horses psyllium and I bought 3 large bags of the powdered kind.  Plus, Lucille, who was running a fever, needed to be checked.  She was back to normal today, but Scout was unusually quiet.  In fact, when I took her down to the arena, she just STOOD there (VERY unusual for her!)...I'm not sure if some kind of virus is going around or maybe she's having a reaction to her shots?  Any ideas?  I'm more concerned now about Scout than Lucille...sigh...

1 comment:

  1. ohh hope she is okay! We got sprinkles the other day - that's about it.

    ReplyDelete