COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

How people keep busy at Dana Point harbor

We were lazy today.  We didn't get going until after noon.  I don't know why...that's just how it was today.  Maybe yesterday wore us out?

Anyway, we had lunch in San Juan Capistrano at our favorite place, next to the Amtrak tracks.  A train stopped, opened its doors, and I swear...two minutes later, it was GONE!  I ran over to the side of the restaurant to try to get a couple of photos before it pulled out and I had to HURRY!

Then we drove up to Dana Point harbor, which is always an interesting drive.  There are a lot of sailboats there, and also a lot of pelicans.








LOTS of activity today!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite day outs is always Dana Point and then up the coast to Laguna - i love the Laguna nursery - fabulous place! Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete