Ellie is 15 months old now and her parents (THANK GOODNESS) want her to be water safe. That's important for a child who lives here in the desert, with so many homes having a pool. We never have had one, but I took both kids to swim lessons as soon as they could walk, EVERY summer! That was my summer goal. They are both very confident swimmers and it's good to see that they are ensuring their children are, too.
So, here are some pics from yesterday!
I like how both parents are in the pool with her.
Yup...she has to learn how to get OUT of the pool!
Daddy and daughter. This pool has a very shallow area for little kids to play and explore. Great idea!
There's even classes for old folks like me. There's an arthritis exercise class Tuesday and Thursday mornings and I might go to that one for a couple of weeks! :-)
????
ReplyDelete