COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, April 15, 2016

At the ranch


It was so overcast and cold up at the ranch where I board my horses last Saturday that I didn't stay that long.  I checked on each one of them and gave them all an extra couple of scoops of pellets.  The clouds were gathering, the temperature was dropping when I left, and another round of rain was on its way.  I'm going up there again tomorrow (Saturday), but a high wind warning is in effect.

 Lots of pretty blossoms right now.
 This is Gigondas, my big chestnut thoroughbred mare.
 Cloudy with a chance of meatballs!  
LOTS of agave plants in bloom right now!

1 comment:

  1. "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs." Thats was funny!

    We were driving from JT back to Cherry Valley yesterday afternoon and it was so windy on the 62 that people were pulling over to the side. Pretty scary...

    Today, is was even windier. We never even went outside.

    ReplyDelete