COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Got my photos back and some new ones, too!

It seems our router is on the fritz.  It heats up and then it doesn't work.  AT ALL.  So, I simply unplug it, wait about 15 minutes, plug it back in and then fire up the laptop, and it works!  I did take quite a few photos last weekend and they are on this laptop, so I needed to troubleshoot and figure out how to get an Internet connection.

Only 3 more days left until I retire!  I'm SO excited!  And, we are on "baby watch".  Our daughter is due any day now.

 LOVE this yard up in Garner Valley!

Some pretty purple lilies up in Garner Valley last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment