I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Lake Hemet
I took a run out to Lake Hemet last Saturday. I've NEVER seen the campground there so crowded! It was PACKED. I didn't get any photos because of the fence in the way, and I tried to get a photo of the trees there at the lake. It's such a peaceful place. I enjoyed smelling all the delicious breakfast smells of the campers there. I'm hoping that we can try out our camping gear there some weekend soon and have our son and grandkids come along for the weekend! 3 more days of school...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Could you see what the water level was?
ReplyDeleteSteve, I didn't get that close to the lake, but I was up there quite a bit last year and it DID look higher. That area, as you know, has had much more rain this year than last. I'll get up there again in a couple of weeks and I'll take a closer look.
ReplyDelete~Cheryl Ann~