COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Playing with PicMonkey~Canyon de Chelly

I'm limited to what photos I can post since my laptop went KAPUT.  Of course, ALL my photos are on it,unless they are on an external hard drive.  However, I have about 6 months of photos still on it.

BUT, I do have a few photos on this laptop, so I did some PicMonkey effects on them a couple of days ago.  I'm finding that even cropping them does make a huge difference!

Here are the before and after shots:









1 comment:

  1. I feel for you (losing photos). I use Picasa but also Corel Paint Pro for editing a lot of times. It's fun to crop and bring a focus to what u really want to show in a photo. Nice.

    ReplyDelete