COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, April 17, 2016

I may be offline for a couple of weeks...

Looks like I'll be offline for a couple of weeks.  My old SONY laptop just can't get and hold an Internet connection and ALL my photos are on it (my recent ones).  Hubby will have to upload my photos onto a hard drive when he has time.  Right now I'm using HIS laptop, with Windows 10, and I'm having quite a time of it!  Oh, boy!

I doubt this will be resolved for a couple of weeks.  I'll visit your blogs, but I won't be posting photos on this one.  I may do updates, especially if the latest grandson comes soon.  He is due to appear on April 29, my LAST DAY OF WORK!   Isn't that grand?  I'll have to take the day off, then.

Take care.  See you soon!
~Cheryl Ann~

Woods Canyon Lake, Mogollon Rim
Photo from last summer

1 comment:

  1. How fun - a grandson coming soon.

    Not fun - computer issues. I'm on my 4th laptop since 2006. A few times I had not saved all my photos when my laptop crashed and burned. I've learned my lesson.

    Retirement...closer, closer, closer. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete