Actually, these are just fence posts, but, hey...that's all I had to work with this week!
These are up on Highway 74, the "Palms to Pines" highway which goes from Palm Desert to Idyllwild. The elevation gain is from 200 feet above sea level to about 4,000 feet here, then to over 5,000 feet in Idyllwild. The road goes from the desert floor through pinyon country, to the tall pines of the forest near Idyllwild. I love this road and travel it almost every weekend to go visit my horses.
Good Fences for Friday, April 15, 2016. To visit Good Fences, please go to: http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/
love the poppies! thanks, cheryl ann!
ReplyDeleteThe post work just fine especially decorated by those lovely yellow wild flowers.
ReplyDeleteI love these old desert posts. They make good post & cable fences, too!
ReplyDeleteHello, I like the pretty yellow flowers. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like these are meant to keep vehicles from entering that area. They may be just posts, but the pretty flowers are a great contrast to them.
ReplyDelete