COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Playing around with PicMonkey

I don't use Picaso for enhancing my photos and honestly, I don't do much besides cropping them, at least for now.  I have never used Photoshop and wouldn't even know how to begin.  I occasionally do use PicMonkey and I do use it for cropping my photos (if I have time).  However, until I retire, I have about 30 minutes every morning or sometimes in the evening to post on this blog.

Yesterday I spent nearly the entire morning (up until 11:30 a.m.) grading papers and inputting those grades into my online gradebook.  I had to get this done before I retire.

Anyway, I did take a break and try a few enhancements with PicMonkey below. I've labeled each effect so you can see it.
 This was the original photo.  Yes, it was high noon.
 Okay...I cropped it.
Here I added a feature called "Orton".

 This was my original photo.
 I cropped it.
 I sharpened it.
This is some effect called "soften".

1 comment:

  1. i like those pink cactus blossoms softened...very pretty! You are going to LOVE being retired.

    ReplyDelete