COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, April 8, 2016

Nothing going on...

There's really nothing going on right now.  We had our other eucalyptus tree severely trimmed back and it tooks so much safer!  We actually had two of them out front~both silver dollar eucalyptus trees that I planted back in the early 1980's.  At some time, we are going to HAVE to do something about our cottonwood, but that could be a few weeks off.  Apparently it is FULL of bees and the bees will have to be removed or killed before a trimmer can get up into the tree.

So, I'm pretty much on a holding pattern right now, at least until I retire at the end of this month.  After that, I'll have plenty of time to get out and take photos.  Hopefully I won't be babysitting every day!

I haven't seen my horses in nearly a month and that, too, will change once I retire!  BELIEVE ME!

Only 15 more days of school, and then I'm DONE!  I can hardly wait!
~Cheers~!
~Cheryl Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment