COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Lake Hemet fences and posts~Good Fences~042916

 Across from the Garner Cattle Company...I think this is one of their corrals.  Lake Hemet is in the background.
 Another view of the cattle pen.
Looking out across a meadow in Garner Valley.

I drove up to Lake Hemet last weekend and I was pleased to see that it had much more water than last year.  The campground there was FULL.  People were out walking and hiking.  It was a good sight to see!

To visit Good Fences, please go to this link:    http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. glad to hear it. lovely views across the planks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fence scenes. I think the last one is my favorite. This looks like a nice place to camp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, so glad the water levels are up. Pretty views and photos. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Practical rural fences are my favourite. These sure fit the bill.

    ReplyDelete