I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, April 14, 2016
Blossoms
Our local Santa Rosa mountains are FULL of agave blossoms this year. I posted on Facebook last year how dismal the crop was, but this year, hillsides are FULL of blossoms! I don't remember another year with such an amount of blooms, but that could just be my memory. I certainly didn't document them or take photos like I've been doing since I started blogging. Anyway, I enjoy seeing them and every w
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you are right. There are tons of blooming agave and other plants out there.
ReplyDelete