COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, September 13, 2010

Cacti~Mellow Yellow Monday and Cactus Monday 091310






I found these interesting cacti at Home Depot this weekend, when I went in there to buy some wildflower seeds for my front yard. Of course, I had to stop and take some pics of them! Aren't they cute? Mellow Yellow Monday and Cactus Monday for September 13, 2010.

5 comments:

  1. These cacti are really cute, especially displayed in great numbers like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I love cactus and the LA County Fair had some beautiful ones up in the garden section.

    I always enjoy peeking in here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see cacti all lined up like this like a bunch of cactus soldiers!

    ❤HCM❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them - your first photo shows them really beautifully. Happy Cactus Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And to think I was looking and looking for these here this year! You had them all! LOL

    ReplyDelete