Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Signs of fall in Deep Canyon~That's My World 092110
















I took these photos last Saturday at the ranch where I board my horses, which is in our local mountains, above Deep Canyon. I wanted to see if there were any signs of fall yet. They are subtle signs, but they are still there. The owner told me the horses are getting their winter coats already. I love to watch these trees get their fall colors, so I'll be keeping an eye on them! we don't have these changes down in the desert and I'm glad that I do get to drive up to the mountains each weekend. That's My World for Tuesday, September 21, 2010.

3 comments: