Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall leaf shadows~Shadow Shot Sunday, SOOC 092510


Another attempt at Shadow Shot Sunday. I walked around the horse ranch today with my camera, looking for signs of fall. I found this leaf among the shadows. HA! We are in the middle of a heat wave. The desert will be 110 today and the mountains, where I board my horses, will be in the lower 100's. But, the days ARE getting shorter and the nights LONGER and my horses are already getting their winter coats! My little roan mustang is turning white, like she does in the winter! SSS for 092510 AND Straight Out of the Camera Sunday SOOC. To visit Straight out of the Camera Sunday, please visit: http://www.murrieta365.com. To visit Shadow Shot Sunday, please visit: http://heyharriet.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. beautiful colour and light in this shot, lovely peep at autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ho hum here! This is a work of nature's art! I like it.

    Selma, Ala., Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the photo. I must tell you, it's important to link back to both Shadow Shot and SOOC. I'm assuming it slipped your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photo. I really hope you will post some of your roan mustang!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This perfectly represents the beauty to be found in autumn! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete