Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Views from Deep Canyon~SkyWatch Friday 091710





I haven't been driving up and down the road next to Deep Canyon in the afternoons until this week. Now that school is back in session, I drive up to see my horses on weekends and 1 day midweek. Monday was my day and I'm glad I went. There were clouds lingering around our local mountains and they provided a welcome relief in the late afternoon. SkyWatch Friday for September 17, 2010.










4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sky...lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply lovely! I like the glow from the hiding sun.

    Also like the Coyote Dance music.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely skywatch photos, I love the blue sky and the puffywhite clouds.

    ReplyDelete