I haven't been driving up and down the road next to Deep Canyon in the afternoons until this week. Now that school is back in session, I drive up to see my horses on weekends and 1 day midweek. Monday was my day and I'm glad I went. There were clouds lingering around our local mountains and they provided a welcome relief in the late afternoon. SkyWatch Friday for September 17, 2010.
I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Views from Deep Canyon~SkyWatch Friday 091710
I haven't been driving up and down the road next to Deep Canyon in the afternoons until this week. Now that school is back in session, I drive up to see my horses on weekends and 1 day midweek. Monday was my day and I'm glad I went. There were clouds lingering around our local mountains and they provided a welcome relief in the late afternoon. SkyWatch Friday for September 17, 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a beautiful sky...lovely photos.
ReplyDeleteSimply lovely! I like the glow from the hiding sun.
ReplyDeleteAlso like the Coyote Dance music.
=)
Lovely skywatch photos, I love the blue sky and the puffywhite clouds.
ReplyDelete