Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Scenes from Deep Canyon~That's My World, Outdoor Wednesday 092910











It was hot in the desert this past weekend and it was hot even up in Deep Canyon, but I still loved to stop and find interesting things there. I'm always amazed by its beauty, even on a day when the temps there soared to over 100 degrees. This is Highway 74, above Palm Desert, which parallels Deep Canyon. That's My World and Outdoor Wednesday 092910.

3 comments:

  1. It DOES look warm and dry...but I bet you find tons of wonderful shots in this area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the desert pictures you took. It was 65 degrees here in western NC today. Enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete