Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Morning tranquility~Weekend Reflections 091110


I find myself drawn back to this place every morning now. Just the simple everyday occurrance of another sunrise, the palms, the birds, and the sounds of the water are so calming. It helps me clear my mind and begin a new day. I especially wish to remember all those who lost their lives this date 9 years ago and are no longer with us. I will take my camera with me again this morning as I don't have to drive to school today. I'll see what the sunrise this morning brings. Weekend Reflections for September 11, 2010. For other participants, please visit: http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. what a very inspiring shot, i admire you for being able to do this everyday, while i still struggle waking up early :( sunrise and sunsets are very lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks a lovely spot to mentally prepare for the day ahead.

    ReplyDelete