Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

archives~Santa Rosa Visitor Center~spring






I was going through my archives because I haven't taken any new photos of Deep Canyon or the mountains near it since...June! Hubby also cleaned off my laptop desktop where I was storing my photos (thus making my laptop run EXTREMELY SLOW) and he put them all on a portable hard drive. But, now I have to sort through them to find photos, and believe me, there are a LOT of photos to go through! I've labeled them all by subject and date, but still...(sigh...) Anyway, I found these from March, 2009...springtime in the desert! Temps will be 110 here today, then slip back to 107 and 106 for the rest of the week...oh, how I miss spring!

1 comment: