COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

archives~Santa Rosa Visitor Center~spring






I was going through my archives because I haven't taken any new photos of Deep Canyon or the mountains near it since...June! Hubby also cleaned off my laptop desktop where I was storing my photos (thus making my laptop run EXTREMELY SLOW) and he put them all on a portable hard drive. But, now I have to sort through them to find photos, and believe me, there are a LOT of photos to go through! I've labeled them all by subject and date, but still...(sigh...) Anyway, I found these from March, 2009...springtime in the desert! Temps will be 110 here today, then slip back to 107 and 106 for the rest of the week...oh, how I miss spring!

1 comment: