The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Thunderhead~~~~~~Favorite Photo of the Week, July 29, 2011

As I stated in my previous post, we awoke to clouds in the sky this morning.  We've had so many, many days of clear sky that it was a welcome relief to see them. After doing my "horse chores", I headed back down the mountain and kept my eye on the developing thunderheads.  Just imagine the power in this one!  By the time I stopped my car, got out, took photos of it, it had spread out and was much more massive.  It's interesting to watch thunderheads and see how they grow.  We've scheduled to have more clouds and possibly some rain the next two days.  Favorite Photo of the Week for July 29, 2011. To visit Favorite Photo of the Week, please go to:  http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/

2 comments: