Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Deep Canyon in February~That's My World~071911













I looked out my living room window back in February of this year and I could tell it was snowing up in Deep Canyon, so up I went! :-) Hey, how often does it snow? Besides, I love to drive up Deep Canyon when it's snowing...it's so quiet! There were only a couple of cars on the road that day and I enjoyed the solitude! I started my drive at the bottom of Highway 74, where it was raining. Then, all was silent and white stuff was hitting my windshield. Pretty soon, the road I had just traveled was covered with snow. It didn't take long...only about 15 minutes! What a beautiful transformation of my world! That's My World for July 19, 2011...it's going to be 109 here today, so I'm REALLY enjoying these pics! To see other worlds, please go to: http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. The snow on the desert and mountains is refreshing, especially on a 109 degree day. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the snow looks great when its over 100 here as well, nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to ask, are you trying too cool us all off with those shots? Very refreshing! That heat is headed here to the east coast starting tomorrow! And we get to add humidity to that!

    ReplyDelete