The afternoon that hubby and I took the bus shuttle down to the Devil's Postpile monument, he ran off to the bathroom before we hiked back to it. (It was the last one before the majority of our bus ride, after all!) I stayed at the ranger station and saw their collection of FURS. The ranger displaying them was a newbie and I heard her say that all of them were bought online! Even the bear FUR...She had quite a few of them on display. There was a white-tailed deer, a coyote, a mink, and I don't remember the other ones. They also had some tracks which they also ordered online. The ranger was fairly new and she was still learning about animals, and when the bus came, we all piled on to continue our ride down to the monument. "F" for furs~Sunday Stills Challenge 071011. To visit Sunday Stills, please go to: http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/
I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Sunday, July 10, 2011
"F"~Sunday Stills Challenge 071011
The afternoon that hubby and I took the bus shuttle down to the Devil's Postpile monument, he ran off to the bathroom before we hiked back to it. (It was the last one before the majority of our bus ride, after all!) I stayed at the ranger station and saw their collection of FURS. The ranger displaying them was a newbie and I heard her say that all of them were bought online! Even the bear FUR...She had quite a few of them on display. There was a white-tailed deer, a coyote, a mink, and I don't remember the other ones. They also had some tracks which they also ordered online. The ranger was fairly new and she was still learning about animals, and when the bus came, we all piled on to continue our ride down to the monument. "F" for furs~Sunday Stills Challenge 071011. To visit Sunday Stills, please go to: http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment