COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fabulous Friday~070811~Tioga Lake, Yosemite


This is Tioga Lake, outside of Yosemite National Park's east entrance. This was taken on July 1 and the lake was still partially frozen. Can you believe it? Yes...that's ice out on the lake! I took this photo about 6:45 a.m. as we were heading toward the park entrance. We woke up at 4 a.m. and got an early start from Mammoth to Yosemite, before the park got too crowded. Fabulous Friday for July 8, 2011. To view other participants, please go to: http://mcdougallphotography.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it....ice?? Sounds like a place I'd like to be right now. Yosemite has so many cool places....and I need to go back there again to visit.

    ReplyDelete