COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Palm trees and thunderheads

I had to pick up hubby yesterday afternoon at the hotel where he works.  I got there early and walked around to take some photos of the gorgeous thunderheads which were developing overhead.  They were spreading out and building up, so I figured we would have some rain, but no rain...it is cloudy again this morning, so maybe this afternoon?  If so, I'll take a quick drive up Deep Canyon!

1 comment:

  1. I love the sky and miss it terribly! Our new house is surrounded by trees, which are fun in their own way but watching thunderheads was a favorite activity when we lived on the lake. This shot is great!!! I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete