COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, July 18, 2011

Cali~Creative Exchange~071811

Cali is my other Wyoming BLM mustang. She has always loved people! From the moment she arrived, she was a "pocket pony"! She was halter broke at a prison training facility in Wyoming. She nibbled on my hair while Scout remained aloof. She's very calm and doesn't spook at all. I took this photo of her last week during her lesson. Her mane was flying behind her...typical Cali. Usually we have to really get her moving, but on this day, she was moving well on her own. She is a real sweetheart and she's getting saddle broke. Creative Exchange for July 18, 2011. To visit the Creative Exchange, please go to: http://www.lgordonphotography.com/

8 comments:

  1. Terrific pony picture. What lovely honey blond colouring.
    Your header image is ingrained on the hard disk of my mind [...I feel a song coming on :-)]
    Honestly: I store very special images in my head. Well, they store themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous creature Cali is, and I just love the movement of her mane in this photograph. So nicely captured!!

    Thank you so much for sharing this today at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a wonderful day!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks pretty spirited.. with her hair flowing .. beautiful animal..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, chose a horse photo this week! But it's of someone else's ... not my own. Wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful capture of Cali! She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a beautiful horse! I have always been in love with horses and hope that one day I will get the chance to take care of one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cali is one of my two Wyoming mustangs, adopted from the BLM. She has always been very people-friendly and easy going! In fact, she's the horse for the grandkids! She's very easy to work with and has never been agressive!

    ReplyDelete