COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, July 5, 2013

Choices~Our Town Shoot Out~070513

I sat and watched the blue jays for 5 days while we were up in Idyllwild, at the Silver Pines Lodge and Cabins.  We rented a separate cabin so that our daughter, SIL, and their baby, Ellie, could join us.  I spent a lot of time outdoors, on the back patio, watching the blue jays.  They are indeed curious and funny creatures!  I'd put out peanuts and a blue jay would come and pick up one, nope...it would drop that one and go for another and maybe another!  It seemed to me that they were looking for the PERFECT PEANUT!  Maybe one was too big...maybe one was too small...ahhhhh...the choices!  Friday Town Shoot Out for July 5, 2013.  To view other choices at this week's Friday Town Shoot Out, please go to this link:
http://mytownshootout.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. A very creative entry. Love the colors involved.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I didn't realize they were fussy eaters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your take on this topic! Pretty little bird, we don't have them here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how interesting. I know that the parrots that were in our feeders on Nova Friburgo were very picky - love the large sunflower seeds the most.

    ReplyDelete