COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Garden shadows~Shadow Shot Sunday~070713

I was so busy trying to capture some of my wildflower garden last month that I didn't even notice the fence shadow in this photo!  I kind of like it.  My German Shepherd insists on taking a LONG nap right in the middle of my flowers, so now most of them are bent over!   And then my white outdoor cat takes HIS nap in the middle of it, too.  They both like it because I leave the hose running and there is cool mud for them.  No, I don't leave the dogs out all day...just a few minutes in the morning and late afternoon.  But, the outdoor cats sure enjoy the shade~!  Shadow Shot Sunday for July 7, 2013.   To visit SSS, please go to:   http://shadowshotsunday2.blogspot.com/

1 comment: