I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Saturday, July 6, 2013
Yellow flowers~Today's Flowers~070613
I believe these are rudbeckia, but please let me know if they aren't. I found these in a front yard up in Garner Valley last week. ...sigh...mine are still without blooms. I need more sunlight in my front yard for them to grow and blossom. Maybe hubby will cut back our giant mesquite tree? So, in the meantime, I'll just enjoy these! Today's Flowers for July 6, 2013. To visit Today's Flowers, please go to: http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week-end!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie
I love the third image, with the peeling bark behind the bright blossoms!!!
ReplyDeleteStunning blooms. Hope you'd find time to visit my Yellow Gumamela.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you shared these with us, they are very pretty and a lovely combination of color. Thanks so much and have a great week.
ReplyDelete