COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, July 11, 2013

"Surrounded"~Friday My Town Shoot Out~071213

I love old wagons and I especially love old wagon wheels.  This one is up in Bodie State Park.  Friday My Town Shoot Out for July 12, 2013.  To visit FMTSO, please go to:   http://mytownshootout.blogspot.com/  I cropped the bottom one!  

6 comments:

  1. Great shots and I like the interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wagon wheels too. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hub surrounded by spokes - great interpretation for this week. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything old like that. Around here there are not too many wagon wheels so that would be an extra special treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the interpretation, too. I'd love to get my hands on a couple of those old wagon wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos! I haven't been to Bodie since I was a kid. I really want to get back up there.

    ReplyDelete