COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, July 11, 2013

RAIN!!!

We finally had some sprinkles here in the valley this morning and the temperature dropped enough that I could open up all the doors and windows and let fresh air inside.  It's been nearly two months since I've been able to do that!  I hopped in the car and drove up Highway 74 to our local pinyon forest to sit and listen to the rain and to smell the wet smell of pine, cresote, and sage.  It was marvelous!  More rain is forecast as the monsoon clouds move from Arizona through the valley late this afternoon.



1 comment:

  1. Nice! You must love getting a break from the heat. Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete