I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Thursday night sunset and smoke from the fire
Hubby and I drove into Palm Springs Thursday night. Last night we had dinner with our daughter, SIL, and baby Ellie. They are flying to Oregon this morning from the Palm Springs airport to spend 10 days with a friend and her 5 children! Oye! It will be a busy household! Today the sky is completely surrounded with monsoon clouds and I can't tell what is smoke and clouds. We've already had a few sprinkles here in Palm Desert this morning, so hopefully the mountains will get rain and it will put out the fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
From where we were camped we could see smoke over the whole area. By the time we left Thursday morning it looked like a lot of dark clouds were on the horizon. I'm glad it was clouds and not just more smoke!
ReplyDeleteLots of smoke - I empathize with those who have to breath it in - we've been through it back in 2003/2004 in Alta Loma and also up at our cabin we had once in Green Valley Lake.
ReplyDelete