COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, July 7, 2013

More yellow flowers~Sunday Stills Challenge~070713



It's a good thing that the yellow rose up at the ranch is still blooming, or I would be out of luck for this week's challenge, which is "yellow flowers"!  I already posted photos of the rudbeckia I found last week up in Garner Valley!  I do have a couple of tiny sunflowers in my yard, but they really aren't worth taking a photo of right now.  It's been brutally hot here and I water them once a day, but our mesquite tree shades that portion of the yard (thank goodness!) and I hate to trim it back!  But, these yellow roses are in full bloom now.  I nearly caught a been on one of them, but it escaped just before I clicked!  Even these roses are a little tired from the heat.  It was hot up there yesterday and I left by 11:30 after giving one horse a nice shower with the hose!  Sunday Stills Challenge for July 7, 2013.  To visit the Sunday Stills Challenge this week, please go to:   http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful yellow rose - wonderfully captured in your photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice roses. that last one looks as though something with legs and arms is standing underneath it. Regular Guy

    ReplyDelete